Each participant should finish the registration before the conference. Author registration is for full paper publication and presentation. Presentation only is the registration for abstract submission.
Due to the severe impact of the epidemic, the health and safety of our participants is our top priority. The online presentation is also an acceptable way for your presentation, which will allow participants to connect and take part in the sessions from your own computer(s).
Please ensure your participation type(onsite oral presentation or online presentation) before your registration.
|Categories||Before July 25(Early Bird Rate)||After July 25(Late Registration)||Online Presentation or Vedio Presentation|
1. Student rate is given to the author(s) of a paper whose first author and presenter are a student with requirement to show their student card(s).
2. Co-author or accompanying person needs to register as a listener to attend the conference.
3. Full Paper, the first FIVE pages are free, extra page will be charged at 60 USD/ page.
4. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceedings
5. Euro is also accepted via bank transfer or paypal with 30 USD bank service charge.
6. You can pay the fee by VISA/Master Card/JCP/Union Pay (Details Listed in the registration from) without service charge.
7. Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners. For those who would like to register onsite, it's also appreciated if you can give us a notice before the conference for preparing you materials.
Please send the required documents:①final paper (Authors Only); ② filled registration form; ③payment proof to email@example.com to finish the registration
Should You have any questions, please feel free to contact with conference secretary, Ms. Kate Wong via: firstname.lastname@example.org
|What's included in registration？|
Registration fee Includes:
Registration fee Includes:
● Online Presentation fee Includes:
In order to keep every participant's property safe, we
have some warm tips here.
--Please wear your name tag during your participation and don't take any irrelevant person to the meeting room. If you have any family member with you, please inform the staff in advance.
--Please keep all your belongings at any time! The conference organizer or the staff onsite can't undertake any responsibility for your any loss.Thanks for your understanding.
Every participant should
finish the registration before he can attend the
conference. If a registrant is unable to attend an event
for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with
the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICCMA Conference Secretary. Cancellations received on or before September 1, 2020 are entitled to refund minus 100 USD processing fee for author & presenter registrations or 50 USD processing fee for listener registrations. 30% service charge will incure if the refund requirement is submitted after Sep.1,2 020 but before October 1, 2020. No refund will be provided for after October 1, 2020.
The ICCMA cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICCMA cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.