Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation will
be held in Campus Grimstad, University of Agder, Norway during
November 1-3, 2023. ICCMA 2023 will be
University of Agder, Norway.
ICCMA has served as a wide international academic audience with the first edition held in Sydney (Australia) in 2013, followed by Dubai (UAE) in 2014 and the two consecutive editions of 2015 and 2016 in Barcelona (Spain), 2017 at University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan, 2019 in TU Delft, 2020 in Moscow, Russia and 2021 in Luxembourg virtually. After two years' online meeting, in 2022, finally, ICCMA was held in Hybrid Way (both online via ZOOM and onsite in Limpertsberg Campus, University of Luxembourg).
The conference provides a platform for scientists, scholars, engineers and students from universities and industries around the world to present exciting ongoing research activities, and hence fosters research relations between universities and the industry. This conference is now a well-known event worldwide and the number of paper submissions and attendees are increasing every year.CFP Download
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers after proper registration will be included in the conference proceedings and indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus, etc.
Final Submission Deadline: May
Notification: June 10, 2023
Registration: June 30, 2023
Listener Registration: October 25, 2023
Camera Ready: October 20, 2023
Conference D-day: October 31, 2023
The purpose of the Conference is to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, and students from all over the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the broader areas of Control, Mechatronics and Automation. Prospective authors are invited to submit research papers in the related areas, submission guideline is as below:
1. Please submit your full paper to
Easy Chair System (.pdf only)
2. Please download the Template to edit your paper submission before you submit your full paper.
3. The minimum page limit for full paper is 4 pages including all figures, tables, and references.5 page is the standard length. When it exceeds 6 pages, each additional page will be chargeable. These limits include all figures, tables, and references.
4. English is the official language; and the paper should be written and presented only in English.
5. Abstract will be accepted and author will be invited to give the oral presentation as well, however, neither the abstract nor the presentation would be published.
ICCMA is initiated in Sydney
(Australia) in 2013, followed by Dubai (UAE) in 2014 and the
two consecutive editions of 2015 and 2016 in Barcelona
(Spain), 2017 at University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada,
2018 in Tokyo, Japan, 2019 in TU Delft, the Netherlands,
2020 in Moscow, Russia(Virtual)and 2021 in Luxembourg(Virtual). ICCMA has the good indexing
history of EI Compendex and Scopus.
ICCMA2015-2021 has been successfully indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus already within 4 months after the conference.
Check more indexing history as below:
Technical Supported by
Copyright © 2023 The 11th International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2023)