Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation will
be held in University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg during November
11-14, 2021. ICCMA 2021 will be hosted by
University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
ICCMA has served a wide international academic audience with the first edition held in Sydney (Australia) in 2013, followed by Dubai (UAE) in 2014 and the two consecutive editions of 2015 and 2016 in Barcelona (Spain), 2017 at University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan.2019 in TU Delft, 2020 in Moscow, Russia virtually.
The conference provides a platform for scientists, scholars, engineers and students from universities and industries around the world to present exciting ongoing research activities, and hence fosters research relations between universities and the industry. This conference is now a well-known event worldwide and the number of paper submissions and attendees are increasing every year.
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers after proper registration will be included in the conference proceedings to be published with IEEE conference proceedings, which will be submitted and reviewed by IEEE Xplore, EI Compendex and Scopus.
Submission Deadline: June
Notification Deadline: June 30, 2021
Registration Deadline: July 20, 2021
Listener Registration: November 5, 2021
Camera Ready: October 20, 2021
Conference D-day: November 11, 2021
The purpose of the Conference is to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, and students from all over the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the broader areas of Control, Mechatronics and Automation. Prospective authors are invited to submit research papers in the related areas, submission guideline is as below:
1. Please submit your full paper to
Easy Chair System (.pdf only)
2. Please download the Template to edit your paper submission before you submit your full paper.
3. The minimum page limit for full paper is 4 pages including all figures, tables, and references.5 page is the standard length. When it exceeds 6 pages, each additional page will be chargeable. These limits include all figures, tables, and references.
4. English is the official language; and the paper should be written and presented only in English.
5. Abstract will be accepted and author will be invited to give the oral presentation onsite as well, however, neither the abstract nor the presentation would be published.
ICCMA is initiated in Sydney (Australia) in 2013, followed by Dubai (UAE) in 2014 and the two consecutive editions of 2015 and 2016 in Barcelona (Spain), 2017 at University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan, TU Delft, the Netherlands in 2019, Moscow, Russia(Virtual)in 2020. ICCMA has the good indexing history of EI Compendex and Scopus.
Copyright © 2021 The 9th International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2021)