All presenters need to prepare a pitch (not more than 3 slides) as well as a poster
Timing of Presentation
* Each presenter will have 3 minutes presentation (A pitch) to attract people to his/her poster. When all the presenters finish their pitches, every one stands in front of his/her poster for another 1 hour.
* Rehearse your presentation several times; projecting slides and doing anything else you would otherwise expect to do at the meeting. It is a discourtesy to your audience, the session chair and the other speakers to exceed your allotted time. The Session Chairs are instructed to adhere to the printed schedule for the session.
* All speakers must have their slides on a USB and bring it to their assigned session room 10 minutes prior to the sessions start time so it can be uploaded onto the session room computer.
Equipment (For Pitch)
* The conference will be equipped with a projector and a laptop that is connected to the projector for each presentation room. A laser pointer and HDMI to VGA cable will be also provided.
* The computers are equipped with Windows 7 as well as Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (Office), Google Chrome, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Windows Media Player, and VLC media player.
* If necessary, especially if you have embedded multi-media content, please verify your presentation for compatibility and proper operation one day before. We suggest the presenting author to bring his/her own computer and a USB thumb drive with presentation materials as backup.
Preparing the Poster
* Your poster should cover the
KEY POINTS of your work.
* The title of your poster should appear at the top about 25mm (1″) high.
* The author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s) are put below the title
* Each poster must include text in a large enough font to be read easily by attendees from a distance of 4 to 5 feet or more. Lettering on illustrations should be large and legible.
* Each author will be provided with a A1 size poster board area, reasonable amount of mounting pins and tape. The board will indicate the poster number in upper right or left corner. Authors are responsible for mounting their posters at least 10 minutes before the session beginning and remove them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
* Carefully prepare your poster well in advance of the conference. All illustrations, charts, etc., to be posted should be prepared in advance as materials for these purposes will not be available at the meeting site.
In ICCMA 2019, the below three awards will be selected. The awards winners will receive a certificate provided by the organizing committee.
1) best presentation award
2) best paper award
3) best student paper award